'Coach the Coach' Vision Challange
Unleash your programs hidden potential
Preseason is the perfect time to put in the long hours needed to stay ahead of the competition. While everyone else is grinding away, can you find a way to work smarter?
Performance vision training will help you learn to 'see faster'. NDVPerformance has developed an accelerated 5-session 'Coach the Coach' challenge to get your athletes' Eye-Mind-Body connection ready for the season.
NDVPerformance coach will have access to exclusive content, network discussions, product reviews, and additional support to build an effective vision training program for their program.
"The game is a visual game"
Listen to what our coaches are saying about the NDVPerformance 'Train the Trainer' program
"Thanks - Love It. The program is easy to understand and implement. It had an immediate impact on the way we train and the results we are seeing, speak for itself" - JS.
Meet Ryan Harrison
Dir of Training,
Ryan has a degree in Exercise Physiology from the University of California at Davis. Ryan has worked with Dr. Harrison on improving athlete’s visual performance on the field since 1999. Through the years he has worked with hundreds of elite athletes at all levels of competition to help them 'Slow The Game Down'
- 5-Sessions presented live
- Times arranged to accommodate schedule (based on group size)
- 1 week of live video access via zoom to all registered participants
- Weekly emailed notes to all registered participants
- Exclusive access to NDVPerformance network and monthly coaching meetings
- Introduction session: Prework, Eye-mind-body connection, baseline evaluations, Q&A
- Session 1: Focus and accuracy skills
- Session 2: Peripheral vision, and Multitasking skills
- Session 3: Visual-motor and perceptual-cognitive skills
- Session 4: Strategies and tactics - How to implement vision training in your program
- Improved athlete confidence and consistency
- Unique training program to attract new clients
- Train smarter, not harder to protect physical health
- Affordable, practical, and easy to implement tools and techniques
JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
SUBSCRIBE AND GET THE LATEST UPDATES, PRODUCT DISCOUNTS, AND BEST PRACTICE TIPS